Friday, October 3, 2008

GAS - $3.16 per Gallon!!!!!!

That's right, today during my lunch hour I needed to go fill up my new SUV...However, I didn't feel the sting that those of you paying over 3.50 a gallon are!

Dad and I headed to get gas and went down a street that dad said should have a gas station on it. The CASH price was 3.16 and we were like that can't be right...we turned around and went to investigate.

After waiting what seemed like forever I pulled up to the pump, while he went inside to pay. He asked the lady and she said that's what corporate set it at this morning.

So needledd to say, instead of a fill up costing me over $60 it only cost me $44 today...and I even got cash back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to break the news to you like this...but I filled up in Kansas City for $3.06 last night! :) I was cheering all the way home -- how sad is that? Remember when $1.00 was really high??

Unknown said...

Gas here is $2.97 today!

Contributors