Saturday, August 9, 2008

Busy, busy Saturday

This morning mom and I headed out to Office Depot, which is only a few minutes away, BTW, for their annual Teacher Appreciation Festivities.



Did you check out our goodies, I mean seriously, JACKPOT. My favorite was the unexpected scrapbooking wonder that is the Glue Dots Package, I mean they must know our secret walk of shame! Anyways, they opened their doors at 9:00 a.m. and we got there at like 8:40 or so, and there were already lady teachers there! It was kinda like showing up at a scrapbooking store for a sale/Pink Saturday and/or Black Friday! They also treated us to breakfast provided by Burger King, Starbucks and McDonalds. YUMMY!!! And sooo not good for us! But we did include Orange juice, so it's all good! While we were there I found a pink external drive, I called dad and he was like "oh really"?!? Funny man!

Dad had to work ALL day today, he didn't get home until 7:30 or so. Mom and I spent most of the day running around. We hit two Teacher Supply stores, that was okay. We also went to a Dog Lovers store, because you know we love our Beagle!!! Found a perfect rug for his bowls, matches the other rugs in the living room!

Our last major event of the day was a bike ride. Fun, fun...especially when Heather doesn't know the rules of the road and almost runs mom off :)

Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Contributors