Friday, August 8, 2008

Pics



LOL!!! So this is how dad has been grilling out for the past several months while he was living here. He thought he'd show off his skills and cook us dinner on Monday night, hence his arm looks normal! We are currently seeking a much larger grill :)

Now this is how you live, huh?!? For the first two weeks we were here, we looked high and low for some nice, comfortable, color coordinating couches. While we were searching high and low, we had to endure and enjoy our entertainment via our "white trash," as Joey and Chandler put it on Friends when they had to do it, living room set!

Here's Jason sporting the fashionable chair that is done in the traditional Magenta water-resistant material!
So, doesn't this just look delish?!? This is what my dinner and dads dinner looked like, all nice and forming a pyramid! Yummy, yummy, yummy! I can't wait to eat lunch today, I had quite the left overs, it was a lot of food!

And here's mom and dad, not only enjoying their dinner, but pointing out dad's nice boo-boo! It's healing rather nicely!
And here are the "kids", I think I am trying to decide how best to disassemble it! And Jason is oogling my food, and wishing he had my plate!

Then we headed to the beach, remember. Well, ocean pics are boring, everybody has seen those and we didn't get some good ones at this beach, so those will have to come next time. But, I found this really cool foot print. Leave a comment and see if you see what I see, I'll comment ina couple days what I saw!!!


We miss you guys terribly and can't wait to see your smiling faces when you find the time to visit us! Let us know if there is anything we can do that you can live vicariously through us!

No comments:

Contributors