Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Terri got a J - O - B...


Yep...she received the call a little before lunch today. As of right now she is signing papers to be a 4th grade teacher at a Christian School, located and in conjunction with Generations Christian Church, the church we have been attending. She was doing her HAPPY dance, and jumping up and down!!!

We are definitely going to celebrate tonight, hopefully we'll go see The Dark Knight...I know, I know...we're like the only people in the world that haven't seen it. But, seriously, we have been a little busy. Here are some pics of the outside of our house, working on cleaning up the inside.


Now she is headed to get a drug test, I don't know that she has ever had to do that : ) and the stamps for the Change of Address Cards so we can send them out to all of you! Here's what they look like, Simple, but I really like them. Although, I could be a little biased!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house looks super cute!! love it! congratulations to terri on the job...and speaking of super cute, those new address cards are awesome! :)

i might need to hire you to make some cards for my photography clients -- let's chat about it! :)

Heather Dawn said...

sounds good my dear :)

Contributors